Monday, February 26, 2007

I used to think life's a bitter pill, but it's a grand old time...

Soundtrack: who else but The Rapture

S'funny how an upbeat song can give you the fizz you need.

All of a sudden, my job got interesting, just as I'm packing up my filing cabinet into a spotted hanky on a stick. Ironic, I suppose, given that I've been little than a drone for a long time. So the new organisation is bringing in a new way of working which includes online submission, and I'm configuring websites and project managing the whole kit 'n' kaboodle. I feel giddy and slightly sick about the latter thing: this is the chance I've waited for to do things that actually mean something.

Busy week outside work too, it's almost like the world has woken up from hibernation and invited me out for drinks. Good for them, and for me too! The delights of Thai meals, gigs and get-togethers with folk who are leaving town call me. I'm also beginning to think about parties of my own, so expect to hear more soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home