Monday, February 19, 2007

Baby, your phrasing is bad

Soundtrack: Various Rubble highlights

It's been a while since I updated this. Sure you've all been pining terribly for it...

Sister Number 2 was hospitalised with an excruciating tooth abcess which almost killed her - apparently had she been half an hour longer getting to the A&E department, her airways would have closed up. Scary stuff.

Lots more DIY has been undertaken. The muggy stench of gloss paint is fast becoming my signature scent. Which is fine, because there's a gap in the market that Jade Goody and Britney Spears have left open, owing to them both being in rehab.

I celebrated Valentine's Day with JJ by going to see Hot Fuzz, which I enjoyed.

Still no leaving date for me, although some colleagues are about to hear more about their certain fate over the next day or two. Unsurprisingly, it's all been handled with the tact and subtlety that we have come to expect from the organisation we work for. I'm still going out of my skull with boredom, which is unfortunate, because I'm going to be about for quite a bit longer yet.

Ah yes, there is something I need to draw your attention to that's coming up this week. Last year I mentioned watching a TV show which left me in shreds, featuring a man who decided that becoming a Cliff Richard impersonator was the best way to pay off his mortgage. This Thursday BBC2 are showing an update on his progress. This was one of the best pieces of unintentionally funny telly I've seen, and I urge you all to seek it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home