Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Greetings from the TB ward

Salutations, friends. I am sick again. Am beginning to get a little annoyed with this. Those of you whom have known me for a while might remember that a few years ago I was forever getting ill, but in recent years things have improved a lot.

The Bank Holiday weekend was largely spent sleeping and looking out of the window at the sunshine, bemoaning the fact that we were both too tired and sick to enjoy the good weather. It was a glimpse of old age and retirement, and lordy, it wasn't pretty.

Thankfully, my ongoing obsession with all things Chris Isaak has been amusing me during this dismal time. He's the original American boy! The best episode yet has to be the one where he and his band get stuck down a bomb shelter underneath his house, with hilarious consequences!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home