Thursday, August 11, 2005

Bad mouth

Soundtrack: 13 Songs by Fugazi

Maybe the above isn't the most sensible choice for relaxing music when you've got a hangover as large as mine. Last night I was out with Circusfreak, Radish and Miss JoJo for a few drinks. Needless to say, a few drinks were indeed consumed, and then some more.

Today? Hmm, I feel like something a cat has coughed up. The evening was a very pleasant one. Hadn't seen Circusfreak in a month, so it was great to catch up.

In short, I had a splendid time.

While we were out, I was reminded of the phrase that we used to use at the theatre (I was obviously feeling nostalgic yesterday): 'Your P45's at stage door'. If someone said anything that was particularly close to the mark [see yesterday's entry], there would usually be a short silence before the phrase was uttered. To me, that will always be a timeless phrase.

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow. The Gasman Cometh, and I have been told to expect the engineer between 8am and 8pm. Just the twelve hours, then...another day housebound, a mere week after the last time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home