Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Check out my new Jesus

Soundtrack: Joy Zipper

A thoroughly down weekend. Both me and JJ were lacking energy to achieve anything. As such, nothing was achieved. The precious summer weekends are slipping away rapidly and I fear that there will be little to show for them if we don't get our act together. However, this feeling appears to be widespread: lots of people at work also seem to have this faintly disgruntled air about them.

Not that that is much of a departure from the usual feeling.

I spent an hour at the allotment last night, quietly watering plants. It was very peaceful, and just what I needed. I also took the red onions out of the earth to dry off. As long as we remember to put them in the shed before we have thunderstorms this week, we should be fine.

If only everything in life was as simple as gardening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home