Friday, June 09, 2006

You have to sleep late when you can

Soundtrack: Bad Days by Flaming Lips

The World Cup is here, it's sunny. I'm feeling bouyant for a change.

Obviously I haven't been posting here much. This is down to a number of things, but mainly to a) not really doing much and b) not having a spare minute to do this at work. In the evenings I get home and the last thing I want to do is look at a PC screen.

Recently I've been enjoying:
Broad beans from the allotment
Season 2 of Lost - seemingly getting weirder and scarier every week
Getting up and coming home in the sunlight

I was recently frustrated by:
Charles Hazlewood being indisposed on the day this concert was due to happen. Man, I was looking forward to it...but I guess the refunded ticket money will be useful for buying beer for enjoying during the greatest tournament in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home