Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm only passing time

Soundtrack: 12"/80s/2/Disc 2

I dedicate this blog entry to the German world cup squad: those hard-working chaps who tried so hard to defend themselves this week against the flash and glamour boys, the Azzurris. They failed, but they failed heroically.

I never thought I'd ever hear myself eulogising about the German national soccer side, but there's a first time for everything. I suppose I'm still finding it hard to have anything good to say about the England team (apart from boring boring Owen Hargreaves, a man who has gone from zero to hero, in my estimation).

Longing for some excitement in my life. It's been months since I last went to a gig and I'm beginning to feel a bit like a hermit.

From a song I've been listening to a lot recently:

'Do you look a mess? Do you have a hangover? Did you overdo the lemonade, cut short on the soda? Did you do that dance the doctor told you that you shouldn't do?

I'm waiting for something, I'm only passing time...'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home