Monday, March 06, 2006

Why say yeah when you don't really mean it?

Soundtrack: The Best of Swervedriver

The weekend was, like the week, fairly quiet but productive. The allotment was attacked over the two days - we achieved a lot. I even re-organised our shed, which was packed to the gills with all sorts of old crap. This was enjoyable and I only jumped at the spiders once. Today, the dull pains in my backside/legs and shoulders hint at how out of condition I've become.

On Friday night I went out to celebrate a milestone birthday of Circusboy's along with the Young Boy Radish and some other notables. It was a good time but I must admit that I wasn't in a party mood. The stresses and strains of are really evident in me by the end of the week. I have to say that I've been feeling pretty anti-social recently.

*sticks the V's up* Get out of it ya fuggers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home