Monday, October 20, 2008

The youth are starting to change, are you?

It's far too early to be blogging, really (whatever the time/date stamp below says, it's 08.15am).

One week to go until I'm on leave, and I'm looking forward to it. I am trying to clear the decks before I go, but you know how it is, something always gets forgotten. In contrast to my previous life, I don't intend to stress about it. Things will get done this week, but I don't intend to bust my ass trying. Whisper it - it's just a job. There are plenty of things that are more important.

A year ago at my previous job, I was falling apart in slow motion. I had lots of money, but it gave me no pleasure. The contrast to how I feel today is incredible. I wouldn't dare call it happiness, but perhaps it is close to that.

How funny. Am I "growing up", at last?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home