Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm making a note here, Huge Success!

Nothing much of note has happened this week and I’m increasingly alarmed at the pace of which life slips by. As DL has rightly pointed out today, it’s like someone has lent on the fast forward button. 2008, I blinked and missed it.

Aside from that, we have been trying to rectify our excitement-free summer by going on the road towards the end of the year. So far our planned travels will cover Newcastle, Derby and Manchester/Wakefield. It’s hardly a 90-date stadium tour with a pile of merchandise in the foyer, but it’ll do for us for now. Oh and there’s Devon, of course, as always.

I got a youtube channel at long last. It's worryingly addictive. On the plus (?) side, my appearance on The Word has been posted. Hahahahahahahah, oh dear. That was 15 years ago, jeez! I look (relatively) fresh-faced...

I've been singing the Portal song once more. I feel fantastic and I'm still alive.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home