Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'd be happy any place but here

Soundtrack: Mama Cass

Stuff has happened since I last wrote. I am sleeping properly and smiling. Why?

On my return from my break in Devon I looked at the courses of action I had open to me: staying in my job and continuing to feel miserable/lousy, or leaving my job. So I handed my notice in on Monday this week. Shine sweet freedom...the next chapter is about to begin. One place of work for seven years, followed by another for seven months, sure it'll look a bit odd on the CV, but to be frank I don't care. I really appreciate the luxury of having a bit of money put away so that I could make this bold/stupid decision.

As far as what I do next goes, I'm keeping my options open. Things are going to be fine. I don't feel scared: in fact I feel elation. It's all to play for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home