Sunday, January 20, 2008

Maybe there's something wrong with me - maybe...

Soundtrack: Maybe by Scarlet's Well

Another Sunday night, another Sunday that my stomach is turning, in fear of Monday. I disliked my previous job but this is a real low...

I was explaining to a pal of mine this week that the theme tune to Last of the Summer Wine reminds me of this sensation, that sinking feeling that told you that your Chemistry homework was sitting in your bag unfinished once more. My Chemistry teacher wasn't stupid and of course noticed the number of Mondays I took off (my illness was almost always feigned).

So what else? I'm pleased to say that we are having a visit from Mrs West in mid-February, can't wait to see her and have a big old night out. I'm off to Miss Duckworth's hen do in a couple of weekends' time. On Friday night I had a long and boozy meal with JJ, Bell of the Ball and DL, which was great. Delivered in Russell Brand accent: S'nice to have a fun evening out. 'Sciting.

This week brings...well, I'm not sure yet. Some small succcesses, perhaps? Who can say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home