Monday, July 16, 2007

All good things...

The past couple of weeks have been a little bizarre. I spent the first one wondering just what I was doing - unable to settle, unable to complete anything I started, just a puddle of apathy. I spent a lot of time watching Spaced, which spoke to me even more than when I first saw it over seven years ago.

Last week I was in Devon doing a lot of talking, drinking coffee, mowing lawns, going to school sports day, hanging out with the dog and playing with kittens.

This week, it all begins again. I start a new job tomorrow, and I must admit I'm feeling a little concerned about this sudden leap out of my comfort zone. It's funny, that's all I've wanted for this past 18 months or so, but now I've reached this point it feels very odd indeed.

With that, I'm probably going to stop updating this. I was thinking about killing it off altogether, but I think a slow, dignified fade might be better. Failing that I might move it to a different place (is there such a thing as a care home for ailing blogs?).

Anyway, I'll see you sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home