Monday, April 30, 2007

I am the saint of destructive urges

Soundtrack: Marquee Moon by Television

....now where was I?

Nothing much has happened. I've seen some pals (notably Ms Robinson, The Herrietts, Ms Hignett, Mr Partner and Spangletree) recently, which has been fun, but aside from that, my life revolves around the flat, the allotment and work.

On the latter note, I have my second formal redundo meeting coming up at the end of this week. This means I'll know exactly what I'm worth (monetarily, that is - I already know what they think of me personally). This event combines with our big end-of-an-era party - now that's serendipity. Mrs Green is down for a visit, and there will be lots of old faces there, some of them welcome, some not.

I may even get drunk, which is unusual for me, as you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home