Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The occasional flicker

Soundtrack: Don't Stand me Down (The Director's Cut) by Dexy's Midnight Runners

It's been an eventful few days. See here for more details. This makes me sad. Soon there will nobody left at work worth coming in for. However, I am very pleased to see that people I like are stretching their wings and flying out of here.

Had a pleasant weekend at home with family. We saw almost everyone (bar Sister Number Two and family). We took the Small Monkeys to see the new Wallace and Gromit feature, which was very funny. Small Monkey Junior had a bit of a tantrum in the car on the way home, which brought out the very worst in me (I began to shout at him). Those of you whom have been kicked in the back while driving down a motoroway in the fast lane may possibly have shared my feelings, however.

I'd make a terrible mother.

0 Comments:

<< Home