Monday, October 03, 2005

It's shoved

Soundtrack: Melvinmania by Melvins

I'm off to see Melvins supported by Part Chimp and Deerhoof tomorrow. What a rockin' triple-bill!

There are lots of great gigs coming up, and I've yet to organise our ATP tickets...I have to get agreement from all my possibles before I get us a chalet though. If you're reading (and you know who you are)...let me know!

The weekend was very pleasant. I went to a knit-fest with Miss JoJo, which was good fun if a bit bizarre. Far too much cross-stitch going on there for my liking, which was a bit disappointing. There was a superb stall which had bags of remainder yarns piled knee-high. It was like being at a jumble sale. One of the masterclasses on offer was 'Scrapbook creation on home computers'. Call me a Luddite, but an electronic scrapbook? Talk about taking all the romance out of something!

Yesterday a few notables came over for some vegetable chilli and a wander through the woodlands near our flat. It was splendid, so we plan to do it again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home