Friday, October 14, 2005

Come down

Soundtrack: Come Down by Dandy Warhols

It's been a funny few days.

Waking in the morning has been a Herculean effort - it has felt like waking from hibernation. I'm in a really bad mood about everything. I suspect it's because the holiday feel-good factor has officially worn off.

There are things, and people, at work whom are beginning to wind me up. Tuesday saw almost four hours' worth of meetings. At one in particular I had to bite my hand to keep myself awake.

Tuesday evening was pleasant though - I caught up with Mr Gane and Ms Leveridge for a couple of pints and a gossip about some schoolmates. One old pal has been diagnosed as bipolar in recent months, which explains some of his erratic behaviour over the past few years. Terribly sad though, because when he is 'up' he destroys things (mainly perfectly good relationships, as far as I can gather). When he's down he's sensible and lucid, but you wouldn't know, because he doesn't want to speak to any of his friends.

It puts my pitiful woes of recent years into perspective.

1 Comments:

At 12:24 pm, Blogger darrylant said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home