Thursday, January 27, 2011

Don't make a move til I say action

Today, I sat and watched my latest televisual adventure. I've been doing bits and pieces of presenting work for my job, either as the person delivering a podcast (warm mellifluous tones, with just a hint of West Country/lisp) or being the person saying "Hello and welcome to COMPANY NAME'S video presentation about another scintillating health and safety hot topic". The above might not be The One Show, say, but I have to be honest readers, I'm a frigging natural on camera.

As an unrelated point, I also found myself giving an old chum gardening advice via email today.

I was thinking, maybe I could carve out a niche for myself as a sort of indie Alan Titchmarsh, or a more scary Kim Wilde? It's a thought.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home