Monday, March 31, 2008

Alternate title

I have a cold at the moment. When this happens, I have trouble sleeping and also have peculiar dreams. Last night was no exception.

Rich Fulcher - the man who plays Bob Fossil in The Mighty Boosh - was writing a book. It was called 'Stupid Hat - Why Mike Nesmith Left The Monkees'. He was also starring as Mike Nesmith in a stage adaptation, complete with said stupid hat. What the hell?! I'm toying with calling Fulcher's agent and suggesting it as his next project.

Recently I have become incredibly irritated by the BBC 6 Music trailer for George Lamb. At the end of the trailer he says 'Keep it 6 music, yeah?' which 1) doesn't mean ANYTHING at all and 2) reminds me of Nathan Barley. What are 6 Music playing at? The bloke is clearly a total arse.

Meanwhile, back in the real world...I am still unemployed. Last week I was in Devon visiting my family. Now I am back in town, the job hunt begins again. I am actually bizarrely busy with domestic stuff in the meantime - months of neglect to the flat have taken their toll. Me sitting here blogging about bugger all won't help, so I had better get back to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home