Saturday, September 17, 2011

Back in a bit

I suppose this is it. I'm aware that my updating of this blog has been pretty sporadic this year, and this will continue for the forseeable future. I am now heavily pregnant: all I want to do is sleep. It's like my body is shutting itself down in advance of the main event. Fair enough too. We are as ready as we'll ever be for our new arrival, as far as it's possible to be ready for a new human being...it's bewildering but it's also an adventure.

Giving up work was wonderful. Since then I've seen Lol and Baby Freya, Bee, DL, The Wandering Ms Doyle (all the way from the Antipodes) and Lucy. We are due to see TL and his lovely girlfriend tomorrow. I've been doing a lot of laundry.

While I'll still be functioning on Twitter and email until the birth, I'll be back to this once D-Day has been and gone.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:37 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Hope your prenancy goes well and that you are blessed with the most beautiful bundle of joy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home