Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Move along please!

Good news, everybody! I have found a venue for blogging about my wedding. It's a members-only community for mental women, I mean brides-to-be (I prefer the term "future wives", which puts me in mind of an early-to-mid-period Bowie song). So that means I won't have to bore you here. The only thing I'd like to add at this point is that the date is 2nd October. Oh yeah. We don't hang about here. Ya know it.

Back in the real world, all is relatively well. The post-holiday buzz is just beginning to wear off, which is a shame, but it had to happen sometime. My mind appears to still be riding a cable car around San Francisco, as my standard reaction to most things is "oh well, never mind, that's fine".

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:57 pm, Blogger Mr T said...

Wow that is rapid. Maybe a quick hop back to Vegas for an Elvis ceremony follwed by a Maccy D reception?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home