Friday, June 05, 2009

It's a institute you can't disparage

Since we've been back, things have been a bit of a whirlwind. We're looking to get wed in late September/early October. Currently, I am up to my eyes in venue suggestions, proposed expenditure spreadsheets and half-formed ideas about outlandish bridal attire.

I don't feel stressed at the moment, but I probably will soon. I'm not exactly a Bridezilla type, but given some of the stuff that is already being said to us by all sorts of parties, it's possible that I may lose my rag/smash up a large Japanese city soon.

Strangely enough, for a hardened cynic, I am very pleased and excited to be getting married. I never thought I would feel like this. That either goes to show that a) I don't know myself particularly well or b) I still have the capacity to be surpised.

I will try not to let this blog become too wedding-sodden. Shout if you feel I'm chuntering on too much.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home