Friday, January 09, 2009

Time for living

Back again.

As ever, I won’t be making resolutions, because they always get ditched in mid-January. Instead, I have one over-arching philosophy: to get out, do more and say yes to things instead of making excuses not to do them. It’s not unreasonable to find something to do in London once a week, so that is what I’m going to aim for.

A couple of musings:

This morning, during one of those blank moments, I looked out of the window and noticed a plane taking off. That made me think wistfully about the United States again.

I was saddened to lose my work colleague Ms King yesterday. She has been a stalwart since my arrival in my current job and I’m going to miss her.

Despite the loss of Ms King, work continues to be a low priority in the grand scheme of things.

I have an iron constitution. I remain untroubled by the various bugs doing the rounds. Perhaps I’m tempting fate a bit by saying this, but so what.

Happy New Year one and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home