Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's so lonely on a limb

Well, it would appear that my social network fun is over. Despite having a pseudonym (of sorts), all it took was someone tagging a photo of me for the penny to drop, and my cover was blown.

To be honest, it's surprising that this didn't happen sooner. The irony is, I almost removed myself from the site three weeks ago, having gotten really hacked off with it all of a sudden. I didn't get around to it, so I suppose this is a lesson that I shouldn't procrastinate.

I think I'm going to have to suck it up and add the person. Then remove myself.

2 Comments:

At 1:26 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, we clearly need a catch-up don't we!

(Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!)

Cress
x

 
At 12:18 pm, Blogger deafdisco said...

hey lady! think you can guess, this is my teeange goth pal...i have discovered that i can mute pretty much everything by him, and he will be able to see nothing specific of mine. yaaaaay! so all is well. still going to be shutting up shop on fb in the new year, as i'll be jobhunting by then, don't want it queering the pitch. we were saying yesterday how much we are looking forward to seeing you both...xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home